Personal information means information or opinions about an individual whose identity is apparent or can reasonably be ascertained from the information.
Information you provide to us:
During the course of dealing with you, Fonterra may generally collect basic personal information about you, such as your name, address and contact details.
Information collected automatically:
In order to assist with the performance of the Site cookies may be installed on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are placed your computer by websites that you visit. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Most cookies we use on this Site collect information about how visitors use the Site, for instance which pages visitors go to most often. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
Most internet browsers give you the option to reject all cookies, accept all cookies, erase cookies stored on your computer or be notified before a cookie is stored on your computer. However, if you reject or erase the cookies referred to above some of the Site features or services may not function properly or may not be fully available. Please refer to your internet browser instructions if you want to find out more about rejecting or erasing cookies.
Use and Disclosure
- To answer your inquiry;
- To third parties where we have retained those third parties to assist us with answering your inquiry. For example, we have contracts with third parties to assist us with functions such as mail-outs;
- To different entities within Fonterra, to improve our customer service in general;
- For direct marketing of products or services. If we contact you in this way without obtaining your prior consent, we will provide you with the opportunity to decline any further marketing communications;
- As set out expressly in these Terms;
- or Where otherwise legally permitted.
Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited is a company registered in New Zealand with our registered office being at 9 Princes Street, Auckland, New Zealand.